• One of the top 3 timber merchants in Cape Town.
• Wide range of local and imported timbers.
• Well established sources of supply.
• Manged from a distance by 2 owners who have emigrated.
• Fully equipped finishing department adds value to stock
• Upside potential in margins
• Capacity to expand if so desired.
Actual Profit/Year: 2000000
Turnover range: R10mil+
Profit range: R1mil-R3mil
BUSINESS HISTORY & FUTURE GROWTH:
Reason for selling: Emigration
Business history: 30 years (17 years Cape Town branch)
Expansion potential: Yes
Fixed property included: No
Premises Details: 1 000 sqm warehouse/depot and offices, Fully equipped Finishing Department
Rent & lease terms: R56k / 3 year lease
ASSETS AND STOCK:
Assets included in sale: Yes
Value of assets: R2.5m at cost. Depreciated Value R336k